- No food or drink is allowed in the simulator at any time.
- Hours on our simulator cannot be logged.
- Attempting to crash the simulator deliberately is forbidden.
- Staff members reserve the right to discontinue any session where they see fit for security reasons.
- Simulator appointments are by pre-booking only. This can be done through our online booking system, email, or telephone.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your allocated booking time. If you are late, we may have to cut your time short, and in this case no refund will be offered.
- We reserve the right to restrict, refuse access or dismiss anyone who we feel are abusing the simulator or staff, or who are under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
- All bookings are subject to a 25% deposit which will be deducted from the final balance on arrival of your booking. The deposit will be forfeited if you fail to cancel or reschedule within 24 hours. Please see ‘Cancelation/Rescheduling’ section for full details.
- Our simulator appointments are ran based on the availability of our instructors. We may have to reschedule your appointment if an instructor is no longer available due to unforeseen circumstances. We will give as much notice as possible if this were to occur.
- You are required to give at least 24 hours notice before cancelling or rescheduling an appointment. Failure to do so will result in your deposit being forfeited.
- If you wish to reschedule with less than 24 hours notice, half of the deposit can be used towards the rescheduled booking.
- If you miss your allocated time slot, this is non-refundable.
- Gift certificates can be used as a full or part payment of a simulator booking.
- Gift certificates can be bought in person at our office, or can be bought online via our website, and it this case will be posted to you.
- For gift certificate postage, we ship to UK mainland only. If your address is not within the areas in which we deliver, we reserve the right cancel your order and process a refund.
- We make every effort to deliver within 3-5 working days. We will notify you if there is a delay.
- All gift certificates are dated and will expire 12 months from the issue date.
- Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash or further gift certificate.
- We cannot be held responsible if a gift certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- All customers in use of our simulator participate at their own risk.
- Please inform staff of any conditions or medical issue that you feel may be relevant.
- If you have any concerns regarding your health, please consult your doctor before using our simulator.
- We are open to participants of any age and ability.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult, who will be responsible for their behaviour.
- Ascent Aviation and all staff members reserve the right to refuse entry to children under 14 who are not accompanied by an adult.
- All participants are permitted to bring non-flying guests to share their flight experience.
- There is no additional fee for non-flying guests.
To comply with the Data Protection Act (1984) we are required to inform you that upon booking an appointment, or signing up to our members page via our website, that we have recorded your name and email address. This is for the sole purpose of processing your appointment and keeping you up to date with news and promotions. Your name, email, or any other personal information will not be given or sold to third parties.
- CCTV records 24 hours per day, 7 days per week throughout all of our premises.
- We may ask to take pictures/film your expeirence for our website and social media outlets. You reserve the right to refuse.
Buying Block Hours
- Block hours are bought in advance and used in exchange of simulator experiences, amounting to the number of hours purchased.
- These hours can be redeemed in no less than 30 minute instalments at one time.
- There is no expiry date for when these hours can be redeemed.
- Block hours can not be exchanged or refunded, therefore if you no longer want to redeem the remainder of your block, it will not be refunded back to you.